What I Learned This Week:
- Fri. 6/13 – Scientifically, dog saliva can be used to disinfect wounds. At least according to one fifth grade science project.
- Sat. 6/14 – Totally possible to spend all day in my apartment without leaving once.
- Sun. 6/15 - Gil Hodges was a baseball player for the Brooklyn Dodgers and now has a bridge named after him.
- Mon. 6/16 - I have the most intense cravings when juice cleansing.
- Tues. 6/17 – Hydroponics is the growing of plants without soil, aquaculture is growing fish, and aquaponics is the combination of hydroponics and aquaponics.
- Wed. 6/18 – If you don’t get your car inspected, you’ll get a $65 ticket, boooooooo.
- Thurs. 6/19 - The healthy eating challenge was great for my skin and swelling, however, it has reeked havoc on my digestive system. I’m hoping a cup of coffee will take care of the problem tomorrow.
Around the Internets:
- I want to eat all the lobster! First this, then this!
- Entenmann’s copycat all the way.
- Bourbon + peanut butter + shake = winning!
Two Years Ago – Beef Taco Salad