- Sat. 5/31 – Teachers are savages when it comes free things.
- Sun. 6/1 - Asparagus ribbons are tasty!
- Mon. 6/2 - Houses are so expensive, I’ll never own a home.
- Tues. 6/3 – I can write much easier when I turn off the TV. Hmmmmm, this is a tough one, seriously. New favorite quote ever via Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec, “When I eat, it is the food that is scared.”
- Wed. 6/4 – Adding baking soda and vinegar to the sink does a great job at unclogging.
- Thurs. 6/5 – The cambian layer in a tree cookie is the site where new xylem and phloem cells are produced. I’ve probably learned this before, but forgot.
Around the Internets:
- Vegan mac & cheese + caramelized onions = yum!
- Candied bacon in my chocolate chip cookies? Absolutely.
- In love with this graphic.
- Want. It. Now.
- I need to stop watching so much TV.
Two Years Ago – Tiramisu Cupcakes