What I Learned This Week:
- Sat. 4/26 – I start to see stars when working on a Saturday and stare at a computer for the majority of the time.
- Sun. 4/27 - Afternoon brunch easily turns into an all day affair when the champagne is flowing.
- Mon. 4/28 - Mark Paul Gosselaar is a really interesting and cool person. And not just for his Saved by the Bell fame.
- Tues. 4/29 – There is a Spencer’s in King Plaza Mall, perfect for all bachelorette needs.
- Wed. 4/30 – Aphids can be black, red, or purple and are the lice of the plant world.
- Thurs. 5/1 – 90′s alternative rock will forever be my favorite genre of music. Heard “Everlong” somewhere and I created a new Pandora station filled with Foo Fighters, Blink 182, Nirvana, Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers, etc. Amazingly I still know almost all the words to all the songs. Thank you 89X.
- Fri. 5/2 - Morning phone chats with Lynn can make the day much better! It’s amazing how two people in different places can be experiencing the same emotions.
Around the Internets:
- I definitely want to see if this cake lives up to its name.
- Adorable animals make us aggresive – “It’s so fluffy I’m going to die!”
- I want every part of this cupcake.
- So thoughtful. A different take on life without children.
- A margarita that reminds me of Bogota!
One Year Ago – Pear Galette