What I Learned This Week:
- Fri. 3/21 – Some days you just don’t get a break.
- Sat. 3/22 - Every woman needs her lady friends!
- Sun. 3/23 - When you crave a ham, you crave ham.
- Mon. 3/24 – There are 9 Norse (Viking) gods. As I learn more about the Vikings (totally watching the History Channel series), it’s all very similar to Game of Thrones.
- Tues. 3/25 – When needed, I can still out bitch a teenager.
- Wed. 3/26 – Sleep does the body good, always.
- Thurs. 3/27 – How lucky I am to have both my parents around when I need them.
Around the Internets:
- Making (and keeping) friends takes effort, sometimes a lot of effort!
- Going dairy free is hard, this will help.
- I imagine these with strawberry.
- Yes, yes, and yes!
- I should be ashamed of the number of times I’ve burnt rice, but I’m not. This should help.
Two Years Ago – Snickerdoodles