What I Learned This Week:
- Sat. 12/7 – Baked is still the best bakery in NYC and Hometown BBQ in Red Hook has fantastic meat, but the sides are a little weird.
- Sun. 12/8 – I am fortunate to have some amazingly strong friends that continually show courage, love, and the importance of friendship.
- Mon. 12/9 – Martin Van Buren was the only US president whose first language was not English, it was Dutch. Pumpkin pie milkshakes are amazing!
- Tues. 12/10 – The first snow of the season is magical!
- Wed. 12/11 – In order for a colony to survive on Mars there needs to be some sex happening.
- Thurs. 12/12 – I cry way to easily, watching this video had me choking up.
Around the Internets:
- Gingerbread + cookie butter + chocolate = YES!
- So many eggnog recipes, so little time.
- Here is my January project.
One Year Ago – Candy Cane TrufflesI’m out. Until next year pumpkin.