- Fri. 11/8 – Moms are the best.
- Sat. 11/9 – A few glasses of wine makes everything better.
- Sun. 11/10 – Call of the Midwife, season 2 was better than season 1. Baking brings me joy.
- Mon. 11/11 – NYC sample sales are cray cray! At least I was able to purchase a gorgeous Rebecca Minkoff leather tote for a bargain!
- Tues. 11/12 – The mentos and diet coke experiment should not be done indoors, trust me.
- Wed. 11/13 – I need to preface this by saying I’ve been falling asleep to nature documentaries on Netflix: When a female lion is ready to mate, a male will mate with her every 15 minutes for about four days straight. FOUR DAYS! Also, two brother lions can take turns with the same female lioness because they don’t view close relations as competition, they already know it’s a good blood line.
- Thurs. 11/14 – Look up #bunnyselfies on Instagram. Please. It’s too cute to handle, until you get to the Halloween photo portion…
Fancy Recipes I Want to Try:
- Bourbon + pear = cocktail time! This might happen Friday night.
- Act surprised if you get this for Christmas…
- Bars like these are the reason we (I) need stretchy pants!
One Year Ago – Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies