Where did October go? SLOW DOWN TIME! That’s all I have to say about that!
What I Learned This Week:
- Fri. 11/1 – “The stuff that you end up wasting because you did it wrong is the stuff you did ahead.” – Alton Brown Podcast
- Sat. 11/2 – Live life filled with S/spirit; both the uppercase and lowercase. – paraphrased from Fr. Murphy
- Sun. 11/3 – New York City is amazing! The marathon is amazing! Andrea is amazing!!
- Mon. 11/4 -Baby koalas suckle from their mother’s nipples in the pouch and around 6 months they eat their mother’s feces to gain the bacteria needed to digest eucalyptus.
- Tues. 11/5 – Where I’m living as of January 15th, I’m a lucky lady.
- Wed. 11/6 – I can never and will never be an elementary special education teacher. It just isn’t in me. God bless those who have it. And this one is Ruth’s, but it’s so interesting, I need to share – until trains were running between cities, there wasn’t a standardized time. For example, towns could be 5-10 minutes off based on their local, accepted times. To keep trains on schedule, you need everyone using the same time! So weird/cool to think about!
- Thurs. 11/7 – How to make oobleck and that there is always the cabin in Baldwin.
Fancy Recipes I Want to Try:
- Peanut butter, pretzel, and chocolate cheesecake; yep, I’m in!
- I want bake something for Thanksgiving, maybe these?
- I love eggnog, these cookies have eggnog in them! No doubt, I’ll be making these in about a month.
- Looking for the perfect eggnog recipe!
And the winner is…Joy! Congrats! You’re prize pack is on it’s way.