Drinking the cashew milk before bed leaves your tummy full and happy while providing your body with needed protein and fat to start the next day off right. The vanilla and cinnamon add great flavor.
This juice was the first one I prepared because it is the easiest to make ahead. Simply soak the nuts over night and the blend with the rest of the ingredients. Portion the juice into mason jars and store in the fridge. You’re now ready for easy grabbing and drinking! No worries, the juice cleanse is over now!
Cashew Nut Milk
Adapted from Juices 101
Yield – 64 ounces
1 1/2 cups raw cashews
6 cups filtered water + more for soaking
3 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
seeds from 1 vanilla bean
3 teaspoons cinnamon
- Soak the cashews overnight with plenty of water to cover.
- Drain and rinse the cashews. Add them to a VitaMix with 6 cups water, honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Blend for 2-3 minutes on high and then pour into a nut milk bag.
- Squeeze out all of the nut milk until you are left with a dry pulp in the bag.
- Portion the milk into 3 mason jars and then pour the rest in a glass to drink or store for later.
- Store in the fridge and shake before drinking.