Finished last week’s WILTW!
What I Learned This Week:
- Fri. 7/18 – To live and work in Aruba you need to be Arubian. If you’re not already Arubian, you need to marry one. Even jobs like taxi driving are controlled by the government.
- Sat. 7/19 – Do not, DO NOT, take pictures while waiting to go through customs at the airport. Trust me!
- Sun. 7/20 - The Starbucks in Howard Beach is filled with interesting people, very interesting people.
- Mon. 7/21 - Do not go down the deep, dark rabbit hole that is the internet, it’s a bad place. My paper writing procrastination has no bounds.
- Tues. 7/22 – Totally should have take this week off work…
- Wed. 7/23 – Chickens are a threatened species in the wild.
- Thurs. 7/24 - I’m not quite sure what I got in my CSA box, but the red and white beans are tasty!
Around the Internets:
- Nothing wrong here.
- I used to not like coconut or pineapple, but now I do and I’m ready for my pina colada.
- Love this Instagram comparison!
- A friend from college wrote these beautiful words about learning how to love yourself.
- Yummy dinner idea.
- Good to remember!
- Sounds like the right way to visit all the states – I’ve been to a few like Juniors and Cafe du Monde and Ben & Jerry’s.
Two Years Ago – Crack Pie